The truth is every Android device have the chances of getting http://profsmythe.blogspot.com /2016/01/how-to-unbrick-bricked-infinix-hot.html" target="_blank">bricked depending on how you handle it. The following guide will show you how you can easily unbrick your bricked infinix hot2 (Android One) if it get brick or has already gotten bricked.
>>VCom Drivers (download here)
>>Infinix Hot2 X510 stock rom (downloadhere)
>>SP Flashtool (download here)
==>Install VCOM driver (For Window 8 users http://profsmythe.blogspot.com /2016/01/how-to-install-preloader-usb-vcom.html" target="_blank">see guidehere)
1. Extract the downloaded vcom driver.
2. Go to device manager>click action>click add legacy hardware
3. Under welcome to add new hardware click next
4. Select advanced option and click next
5. Select ‘show all devices’ and click next.
6. Click have disk
7. Browse to your vcom extracted folder and select the driver setup up file and click
open, then ok.
8. Select Mediatek preloader usb vcom driver and click next.
1. Navigate to the SP flash tool folder
2. Run the SP flash tool.exe as admin
3. Click on scatter loading. Navigate to the infinix hot2 rom folder and select the " MT6580_Android_scatter.txt "
4. Then choose
Firmware Upgrade >>>Then click on download
==>Make sure your bricked hot2 is connected to your computer at this point while it’s closed
==>Wait until the process is complete 100% and you get something like the image below
After the confirmation, close your flashtool and disconnect your phone then power it on and see the magic.
Good luck guys in unbricking your device.