we provide information about gadget news and price information and specs samsung, huawei, Tecno Price products, Specifications, Features and more information about software from blackberry and android

Saturday, June 25, 2016

No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit

No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit - Did you know that every day there is always a new technology that is created? if you want to know please refer to the blog Gadget News well now we will discuss first about No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit as you need now, we have compiled this article carefully, so please see to finish.

Articles : No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit
full Link : No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit
Article Häagen-Dazs®, Article ice cream, Article mint,

You can also see our article on:


No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit


This blurry* ad is the closest I got to having my favorite Häagen-Dazs® mint ice cream this visit to the states. I must admit that I ate too much of other things, but none of their delicious ice cream at all.

I had a couple of yummy desserts at other restaurants, shared with cousins. My big food craving this visit, which wasn't a fun visit, was blueberries. I bought containers of blueberries whenever I could. I noshed on them a lot. And twice I had them for lunch with some soft cheese.

Häagen-Dazs® isn't as available as it once was. There are very few places you can go in and pay a fortune for a scoop or two or more. And I didn't have the time and solitude to buy a pint to call a meal of it.  Maybe next visit...

* The blur is because of the awful window of the LIRR, not because of my camera/phone.



article No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit has been completed in the discussion

hopefully the information No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit that we provide can be useful for you to know the development of technology in the present

articles No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit we have conveyed to you, if feel this information is useful and you want to bookmark or share so that more people who know please use link https://profsmythe.blogspot.com/2016/06/no-haagen-dazs-this-visit.html.

Tag : , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit

0 comments:

Post a Comment