we provide information about gadget news and price information and specs samsung, huawei, Tecno Price products, Specifications, Features and more information about software from blackberry and android

Friday, March 13, 2015

Daddy takes the #WashBucketChallenge

Daddy takes the #WashBucketChallenge - Did you know that every day there is always a new technology that is created? if you want to know please refer to the blog Gadget News well now we will discuss first about Daddy takes the #WashBucketChallenge as you need now, we have compiled this article carefully, so please see to finish.

Articles : Daddy takes the #WashBucketChallenge
full Link : Daddy takes the #WashBucketChallenge

You can also see our article on:


Daddy takes the #WashBucketChallenge

This post is part of the #WashBucketChallenge activity at BlogAdda.com in association with Ariel New York.

Last Sunday, we celebrated Women's Day to generate awareness of the issues that women face, and also to improve gender equity. Ironically, many advertisements today still propagate a stereotypical view of women and men. Take, for example, ads for washing powders. How many ads show a man cleaning clothes? It is always a woman who worries about getting the dirt off her husband or kids' clothes.

However, all is not lost. I just came across the #WashBucketChallenge which beckons all males to show their manliness by cleaning clothes for a change. This piqued my interest and I decided to nominate my dad for the challenge. Now, my father is a great sport and firm believer in equality of the genders. He promptly agreed to do the day's washing by using the Ariel Matic washing machine-friendly detergent that I handed him.


He operated the washing machine with ease and also hung out the clothes to dry. The new washing powder was quite gentle on the clothes. I had forgotten that I had put a delicate top on the dirty-linen pile. My mum always warns us against using the washing machine for delicates. Those are best washed by hand. But Ariel Matic saved my day! Also, my dad was very careful with the top once I told him about my mistake. He took that garment out of the machine after the first wash. I'm proud of my dad! :-) He actually walks the talk. He helps mum whenever he's around. My parents spend their weekends cooking together. And it's my dad who irons the clothes and does the grocery shopping for the week.

I'm very lucky to have parents who shoulder their responsibilities equally. I know, I too will treat my better half as an equal. Our kids won't witness any gender-stereotyping at home!

This review is part of the biggest Sponsored Review Program for Indian Bloggers. Participate now to get free Products!



article Daddy takes the #WashBucketChallenge has been completed in the discussion

hopefully the information Daddy takes the #WashBucketChallenge that we provide can be useful for you to know the development of technology in the present

articles Daddy takes the #WashBucketChallenge we have conveyed to you, if feel this information is useful and you want to bookmark or share so that more people who know please use link https://profsmythe.blogspot.com/2015/03/daddy-takes-washbucketchallenge.html.

Tag :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Daddy takes the #WashBucketChallenge

0 comments:

Post a Comment