I love my Chromebook Pixel. In fact, http://profsmythe.blogspot.com /2013/03/10-way-to-convince-your-wife-to-let-you.html" target="_blank">I knew I would like it from the day it was announced. It does not disappoint.
- I love the keyboard. It's very comfortable to type on. (And I type about 10k words a week on average.)
- The screen blows my mind.
- The battery life is solid. (About 5 hours compared to 3-4 hours on my 2012 Macbook Air.)
- The touchscreen feature is very natural. (I use it way more than I thought I would.)
- The design and quality makes a statement.
- The built-in LTE functionality is awesome for someone like me who travels frequently.
- Oh yeah...one terabyte of Drive space is spectacular!
- Give me the battery life of the CR-48. I want 8-10 hours of battery time. I know this is somewhat unrealistic. I can't "have my cake and eat it too." But if it were possible, a longer battery life is always a good thing.
- Give me the recharging speed of the Lenovo Carbon X1. I want to be able to fully recharge in about an hour (or less). When I do have to recharge, I'd like it to do so even faster than I can now.
- Give me the ability to flip the screen around and use it as a tablet. I really like the versatility of the Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga. Since I got my Pixel, the use of my tablet is almost non-existent. But I still miss using it from time to time for pure content consumption and smaller presentations.
You really can't go wrong with the Chromebook Pixel.