we provide information about gadget news and price information and specs samsung, huawei, Tecno Price products, Specifications, Features and more information about software from blackberry and android

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Evernote, Release a Packaged Chromebook App Already!

Evernote, Release a Packaged Chromebook App Already! - Did you know that every day there is always a new technology that is created? if you want to know please refer to the blog Gadget News well now we will discuss first about Evernote, Release a Packaged Chromebook App Already! as you need now, we have compiled this article carefully, so please see to finish.

Articles : Evernote, Release a Packaged Chromebook App Already!
full Link : Evernote, Release a Packaged Chromebook App Already!
Article Why,

You can also see our article on:


Evernote, Release a Packaged Chromebook App Already!

I need your help.

I can't be the only person who is growing impatient waiting for Evernote to offer the full Evernote experience on Chrome OS.

Take a moment to share this post and use the hashtag #bringevernotetochromeos.

Let me be clear: I'm a HUGE +Evernote fan.

I have more than 6,000 notes attached to my Premium (paid) account. It is an essential part of my workflow. Read more about how I use Evernote on a regular basis.

No Real Evernote Alternatives...Yet

There really isn't a viable alternative to Evernote, albeit OneNote from Microsoft. But I've never really seen that as a true alternative since using OneNote is predicated on the idea that I will use MS Office exclusively.

Until Office 365 debuted, Office was out of reach on the Chromebook for obvious reasons. Yet even within Office 365, OneNote is limited to the Office ecosystem. Personally, I'd rather keep my options open.

More Packaged Apps Are Coming

One of the things I've always appreciated about Evernote is that it has always taken an agnostic approach to platform development. Yet it has neglected Chrome OS. As apps like Pocket, +Wunderlist+UberConference, and others now provide packaged apps for Chrome OS, I'm hoping Evernote will jump on the opportunity to do the same soon.

Note: For those who are unclear what I mean when I say "packaged app," it means Chromebook users have access to the features and data contained within the app whether you are connected to the web or not. Chromebook users can expect to see more brands and developers move in this direction for Chrome OS over the next six to 12 months.

If Not Evernote, Then Who?

If Evernote ignores Chrome OS, someone else may just beat them to the punch. I, for one, am curious to see what Google does with Google Keep. If Google Keep adds organization features like tags and notebooks and fully integrates my notes with +Google Drive for attachment and document storage and sharing, then Keep might become a viable alternative.

I'm hoping Evernote is just about to release a packaged app for Chrome OS. But if not, then I hope whoever does hurries up.

Make an Appeal to Evernote!

If you're like me and would like to see Evernote create a packaged app for Chrome OS, share this post and use the hashtag #bringevernotetochromeos.



article Evernote, Release a Packaged Chromebook App Already! has been completed in the discussion

hopefully the information Evernote, Release a Packaged Chromebook App Already! that we provide can be useful for you to know the development of technology in the present

articles Evernote, Release a Packaged Chromebook App Already! we have conveyed to you, if feel this information is useful and you want to bookmark or share so that more people who know please use link https://profsmythe.blogspot.com/2013/08/evernote-release-packaged-chromebook.html.

Tag : ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Evernote, Release a Packaged Chromebook App Already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment