Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite SM-T111- How to Install T111XXUBNB2 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware,T111XXUBNB2 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Last Updated on 26-Feb-2014. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite SM-T111 (3G) recently received the XXUBNB2 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean official firmware update. Samsung started rolling out an OTA update about the firmware. The latest firmware build version is T111XXUBNB2. The Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite recently announced by Samsung with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and already received official firmware update. Here we have the latest available firmware for the device. If you own the device and not yet updated this latest firmware, then update the same using our simple tutorial below. The below guide will help you to download and install the T111XXUBNB2 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware manually through Odin.
So, want to update your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite T111 to the latest XXUBNB2 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware? For official way, either you can go for OTA (over the air) from Settings-About Tablet-Software Update or download firmware through the Samsung Kies utility. However, if you are looking for a manual way to update the latest Android 4.2.2 XXUBNB2 firmware on your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite T111 through Odin then follow the step by step manual update guide below.
“The firmware is released only for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite SM-T111 model, so don’t try this in any other android device. Check your device model number from Settings-About Tablet. Also the tutorial is based on Windows PC. Follow all the pre-requisites, procedures and steps carefully to avoid breaking your Tablet”.
Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean T111XXUBNB2 Official Firmware Download List
Samsung rolled out the firmware for the following countries. The firmware which are unbranded or not locked to any carrier, no matter of which country or region, can be flashed on any Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite SM-T111 model.
Sri Lanka: SLK-T111XXUBNB2-20140226143731.zip
[Firmware for rest of the countries and carrier will be added here when available]
Previous Firmware Build
- Check battery percentage, your device should have at least 80% battery power
- Turn on USB Debugging mode, go to Settings-Developer Options-USB Debugging
- Backup important data and settings to external storage- follow this guide
- Install USB driver for your device on your computer- Download Samsung USB Driver
All the above pre-requisites are very important and must follow before proceed to installation guide. Hope you get all the above points. Now, go through the below tutorial to install Android 4.2.2 T111XXUBNB2 official firmware on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite T111.
Points to be noted:
- If you are using any Custom ROM such as- CyanogenMod, Paranoid Android, AOKP, SLIM ROMs etc, then it’ll replaced by this official Stock ROM
- Custom Recovery (CWM or TWRP Recovery) will be replaced by Stock Recovery
- After flashing official firmware, your device will no longer belongs to rooted device. However you can root your device any time after flashing the firmware.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite T111 through Odin:
- Download Android 4.2.2 XXUBNB2 Firmware for Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite T111 from the above list
- Download Odin 3.09
- Switch off your Tablet and boot Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite T111 into Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power keys together until you get the warning message, now press Volume Up key to proceed to Download Mode..
- Extract the downloaded Odin3.07 zip file and run the Odin3 v3.07.exe file as an administrator (Right click on the .exe file and click on Run as administrator)
- Now connect your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite T111 to your computer via USB cable
- In Odin3 screen, you should see a COM Port number like “0:[COM7]” at ID:COM section and “Added!” text at the message box. This means your device has been detected by Odin3.
- Make sure that, only the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are checked.
- Now, extract the downloaded firmware zip file, you’ll find a firmware file with extension .tar.md5
- In Odin screen, click on PDA button and select the firmware file with .tar.md5 extension (The firmware file look something like: T111XXDLJ5_T111ODDDLI7_INU.tar.md5)
- Now, click on the Start button to begin the installation process, wait few moments.
- Once completed, you would see “PASS!” message in ID:COM port having green background
- Your Tablet should automatically reboot after completion
- You can now disconnect your Tablet from computer
Congrats! Your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite T111 is ready now with the latest available firmware. Hope you successfully update XXUBNB2 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean official firmware on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite SM-T111. If you followed everything as mentioned in the above tutorial, then your device should now running on the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean build version XXUBNB2. You can verify the firmware update details from Settings-About Tablet. For any queries feel free to contact with us any time and don’t forget to share your experience in the comment below.