we provide information about gadget news and price information and specs samsung, huawei, Tecno Price products, Specifications, Features and more information about software from blackberry and android

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Google Map notification message: Please enable a My Location source in system settings.

Google Map notification message: Please enable a My Location source in system settings. - Did you know that every day there is always a new technology that is created? if you want to know please refer to the blog Gadget News well now we will discuss first about Google Map notification message: Please enable a My Location source in system settings. as you need now, we have compiled this article carefully, so please see to finish.

Articles : Google Map notification message: Please enable a My Location source in system settings.
full Link : Google Map notification message: Please enable a My Location source in system settings.
Article Google Map, Article Please enable a My Location source, Article Samsung Galaxy Pocket,

You can also see our article on:


Google Map notification message: Please enable a My Location source in system settings.












If you open your Google Map
and you are trying to tap the My Location.

  







But then, you are seeing this information.
Please enable a My Location source in system settings.

And you don't know where to configure that settings.
It's simple.

Go to your Settings then











tap the Location and security


tap the Use wireless networks







and last, tap the Agree.












if you don't have a WiFi connection,
you can't still see your My Location
and you will see this notification






another option you can use is your GPS
check the Use GPS satellites
Now, go back to the Google Map application to check if it is now working.



article Google Map notification message: Please enable a My Location source in system settings. has been completed in the discussion

hopefully the information Google Map notification message: Please enable a My Location source in system settings. that we provide can be useful for you to know the development of technology in the present

articles Google Map notification message: Please enable a My Location source in system settings. we have conveyed to you, if feel this information is useful and you want to bookmark or share so that more people who know please use link https://profsmythe.blogspot.com/2012/11/google-map-notification-message-please.html.

Tag : , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Google Map notification message: Please enable a My Location source in system settings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment