we provide information about gadget news and price information and specs samsung, huawei, Tecno Price products, Specifications, Features and more information about software from blackberry and android

Friday, September 23, 2011

Awesomebella (who is an awesome girlfriend) "cooks" -PUPPY CHOW

Awesomebella (who is an awesome girlfriend) "cooks" -PUPPY CHOW - Did you know that every day there is always a new technology that is created? if you want to know please refer to the blog Gadget News well now we will discuss first about Awesomebella (who is an awesome girlfriend) "cooks" -PUPPY CHOW as you need now, we have compiled this article carefully, so please see to finish.

Articles : Awesomebella (who is an awesome girlfriend) "cooks" -PUPPY CHOW
full Link : Awesomebella (who is an awesome girlfriend) "cooks" -PUPPY CHOW
Article Air Force, Article DIY, Article Fall, Article Friendship, Article LDRs, Article Military, Article Travel,

You can also see our article on:


Awesomebella (who is an awesome girlfriend) "cooks" -PUPPY CHOW

This week I "cooked" (using that word lightly as this only involved measuring, melting and mixing) my Air Force boyfriend some Puppy Chow.

Okay. I know it sounds gross. But it's not. Trust me. Dog food isn't involved.

He has one month left of tech school before he can come home for a couple weeks (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and I figured some tasty snacks would help him in his final stretch of studies, labs and tests. Tasty snacks don't fix problems or make people stop missing each other, but they are helpful in one way or another in just about every situation. Or so I think.

Lets be honest people, if I created my own religious philosophy it would revolve around snacks (or dishwashers...but that is another story for another day). I love snacks. So much. (But creating your own religious beliefs is way bad so...I don't. Eternity is a long time) I walk into my kitchen at least twice a day, throw open the pantry and forage. Usually say "I NEED SOME SNACKS!" Sometimes this is followed by a made up snack song. Nothing unusual there.

Anyway, this is puppy chow:

I promise, underneath there isn't any dog food type product. It is all humanly edible and all delicious. And super duper easy to make. The entire production takes maybe 10 minutes.

All you need is some Chex* cereal (or something of the like), Chocolate Chips, PEANUT BUTTER, butter, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, 2 bowls and a microwave. 

I followed THIS RECIPE here, only I added extra peanut butter.

I've heard it said that "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach."
I am not sure that this is true, but I do know that JoJo sure likes spreadable peanut product.
The more peanut butter that can be in cooperated into food, the better.


*megaplus to this whole thing: puppy chow is very easy to stick in a plastic zip bag and send to anywhere. Always a plus when your favorite person in need of snacks is 1,400+ miles away. Easiest thing I have made and sent so far. So why not send some delicious coated munchables to your favorite long distance relation/military member/whomever?



article Awesomebella (who is an awesome girlfriend) "cooks" -PUPPY CHOW has been completed in the discussion

hopefully the information Awesomebella (who is an awesome girlfriend) "cooks" -PUPPY CHOW that we provide can be useful for you to know the development of technology in the present

articles Awesomebella (who is an awesome girlfriend) "cooks" -PUPPY CHOW we have conveyed to you, if feel this information is useful and you want to bookmark or share so that more people who know please use link https://profsmythe.blogspot.com/2011/09/awesomebella-who-is-awesome-girlfriend.html.

Tag : , , , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Awesomebella (who is an awesome girlfriend) "cooks" -PUPPY CHOW

0 comments:

Post a Comment