we provide information about gadget news and price information and specs samsung, huawei, Tecno Price products, Specifications, Features and more information about software from blackberry and android

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Camping at the beach.

Camping at the beach. - Did you know that every day there is always a new technology that is created? if you want to know please refer to the blog Gadget News well now we will discuss first about Camping at the beach. as you need now, we have compiled this article carefully, so please see to finish.

Articles : Camping at the beach.
full Link : Camping at the beach.
Article family, Article nature, Article summer, Article Travel,

You can also see our article on:


Camping at the beach.

Last weekend I joined my aunt, uncle and my two cousins in a tent for some camping. Also along for the adventure were my "other family" (long story short: my mom's best friend married my mom's brother and we've "adopted" all of my aunts family as our own. And I love them). We camped on a site just off of a nearby beach. Good times ensued, including campfires, hammock swings, midnight bike rides on the beach (and being kicked off said beach by authorities), Starbucks trips, ocean kayaking, jumping off of rocky islands, dropping my purple aviators into the briny depths, and creepy old men in speedos.

I didn't take many pictures at the actual beach, as hauling around a D-SLR isn't really beach friendly, but here are some..

Jeep with kayak all ready to go.


My face distorted in jeep window. Interesting.

Literally no words for my love of this wee child.

Hammocks. What pirate doesn't love 'em.

The smaller Isabella. So cute.

My cousin let me use his bike for the midnight escapade.
He is younger than me by about nine years, but I had to lower the seat to reach the pedals.

 Sand and sun.

Mmmm. I love the beach. And there is nothing quite like waking up in a tent.
Great way to end my summer. School starts Monday, people.



article Camping at the beach. has been completed in the discussion

hopefully the information Camping at the beach. that we provide can be useful for you to know the development of technology in the present

articles Camping at the beach. we have conveyed to you, if feel this information is useful and you want to bookmark or share so that more people who know please use link https://profsmythe.blogspot.com/2011/08/camping-at-beach.html.

Tag : , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Camping at the beach.

1 comments:

  1. Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day
    IDM Crack
    Ezdrummer Crack
    DriverDoc Crack
    REFX Nexus VST Crack
    Kerio Control Crack
    Adobe Acrobat Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete